2024 Mercury FourStroke 9.9 HP EFI Pro-Kicker
20 in. Shaft Outboard
Comes with Electric Start & Power Trim
DON’T MISS OUT. CALL NOW. 913-342-0011.
Excellent Pricing, Outstanding Service and Knowledge. Our prices often beat the “big guys”.
Put amazing power in the palm of your hand. This compact outboard motor takes you to the fun, the fish, or whatever floats your boat – quickly and reliably. Enjoy quick acceleration to go with exhilarating speed. Easy to install and operate, with reliable starting, low vibration, and instant throttle response. It’s worry-free boating at its best.
Mercury ProKicker™ outboards enable precision boat control, even in the toughest fishing conditions. Quiet, smooth and efficient, they make long hours of trolling more productive – and more enjoyable.
- HP: 9.9 HP
- Displacement: 12.8 CID (208 cc)
- Engine type: Inline 2
- Full throttle: 5000-6000 RPM
- Starting: Electric; Manual
- Steering: Remote; Tiller
- Shaft length: 20″ (508 mm)
- Gearcase ratio: 2.42:1
- Dry weight *Lightest model available: 108 lbs (49 kg)
- Trim system: Power Tilt
- Convenient by Design: Centering straps on tiller models help protect your kicker while trailering or running on plane with the main outboard. They automatically straighten and lock the kicker when tilted fully up.
- Comfortable Trolling: Whether you sit or stand while you troll, the down-angle stop keeps the tiller at the right height for comfortable steering. Throttle friction can also be adjusted to maintain speed and keep your hands free.
- Easy, Surefire Starts: Electronic fuel injection (EFI) models ensure reliable starts and efficient performance in all weather conditions.
- Remote or Tiller Controls: Configure your kicker to fit your boat and trolling style, with remote controls for steering from the helm or a nearly 23-inch tiller that’s perfect for precise contour trolling.
- Fourstroke Technology And Mercury: Always moving forward. With boater-driven innovations and technologies. Like the world’s first multi-function tiller handle. And a total commitment to corrosion protection, utilizing hard-coat anodizing and a superior multi-step paint process. Mercury FourStroke engines have consistently set the bar for clean, quiet performance and low fuel consumption. Plus, no one has more models to fit your needs.
Quiet Performance. Precise Speeds. Complete Control.
- Exceptionally Smooth and Quiet: We balanced the powerhead to make it smoother and crafted soft-rubber mounts that isolate vibration and direct it away. Whether you’re fishing in a quiet cove or having a conversation, you’ll enjoy every minute on the water.
- Easy to Maintain: Spend less time on service and more time on the water with our no-spill oil change system, easy-change gear lube and lifetime maintenance-free valve train.
- Custom-Matched Prop: Big boats. Rough waters. No problem. A high-thrust four-blade propeller delivers enhanced trolling speed authority so you can dial in precise presentations every time.
- Power Tilt: No need to lean or strain to stow or deploy the engine. Mercury EFI-equipped ProKicker outboards come standard with power tilt.
- Reliability & Durability: ProKicker outboards generate serious torque, making easy work of moving heavy boats. And because the engine works less, it lasts longer, for years of reliable service.
- Lightweight & Compact: ProKicker outboards are compact enough to mount in tight spaces on small boats. They’re also incredibly light, for better overall boating performance.
- Powerful Alternator: Even at low speeds, the alternator delivers powerful battery-charging output to keep onboard electronics humming. And there are no belts or bearings to maintain.