Your Local Kansas City Boat Dealer
Specializing in Outboard and Sterndrive Service For:
Kansas City, Overland Park, Lenexa, Shawnee, Lake Quivira, Olathe, Spring Hill, Lawrence, Leawood, Prairie Village, Lees Summit, Smithville and surrounding areas Kansas and Missouri areas.
US Boatworks provides Kansas City boat repair and boat service with quality, factory trained technicians for reliable workmanship the first time. Each mechanic in our shop specializes in repairing motors from certain manufacturers and has been trained to be a repair expert. Whether you own a Mercury, Mercruiser, Volvo-Penta or Evinrude/Johnson/OMC, you can be confident that your repair will be done by an expert mechanic with over 30 years boat engine repair experience.
CERTIFIED MECHANICS & EXCELLENT LABOR RATES
There are many reasons to take your boat to US Boatworks for all your boat repair and boat service needs, one of which is price. We offer one of the lowest labor rates in town for CERTIFIED boat mechanics. How do we offer such a great rate? It’s our low overhead. We don’t sell new boats so we don’t pay outrageous rent for large spaces to store all those new boats. We specialize boat service and boat repair in the Kansas City area. Repair is not some sideline to hook you into spending more money. And since Kansas City boat repair and boat service is a major part of what we do, WE DO IT WELL.
We hold two important distinctions:
We are a Mercury Marine Premier Dealer
& we hold the coveted Evinrude Master Technician distinction.
The Premier distinction is the highest service level dealers can attain. It proves that US Boatworks
- Has achieved and maintains a high service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score
- Possesses all the necessary service tools, testing equipment, manuals, and parts books
- Employs at least one Certified or Master Technician
- Provides timely service for all Mercury Marine customers
- Offers extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate
- Uses, displays, and stocks an adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts, over 1 million parts in stock
- Offers a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature
As an Evinrude Master Technician, the tech has:
- consistently completed factory training
- maintained certified status for over 4 years
- completes that training in less than 4.5 days
- passes additional tests with above a 90% grade
- maintains yearly training and education as required
US Boatworks provides Kansas City boat repair and boat service with quality by factory trained technicians for reliable workmanship the first time. Each mechanic in our shop specializes in repairing motors from only one manufacturer so the mechanic working for you is an expert in repairing your engine. One mechanic specializes in Mercury and Mercruiser boat motor repairs. Another mechanic does Volvo and Evinrude and Johnson boat motor repair. Therefore you can rest knowing that the outboard boat motor repair or boat repair and service being done on your boat will be done at a professional level.
Preparing your boat for the summer or winter months? US Boatworks also offers boat summerization and winterization. Our expert technicians strive to make your boat look young and perform young all year round, without emptying your bank account.
As a full service boat dealer in the greater Kansas City area, we service and repair boats from Smithville Lake, Clinton, Lake Perry, Hillsdale Lake, Lake Quivira, Lake Weatherby, Lake Lotawana and surrounding cities like Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Desoto, Smithville, Lees Summit, North Kansas City, Kansas City and more. We repair boat motors and more marine motors from Kansas and Missouri lakes not mentioned above. Call 913-342-0011 to set your service appointment.