US Boatworks recently learned that our Mercury Marine Dealership has been upgraded to the highest level, that of Premier. It is our honor to be a Mercury Marine Premier Dealer and it is our promise to continue go beyond the performance standards necessary for such a distinction. Our Master Technicians are the key to this level of service. They are dedicated to delivering excellence by keeping up with technology by attending Mercury service school each year. Our parts department also plays an integral role in for us. By managing over 1 million parts, they provide unparalleled service to our customers. You will be hard pressed to find the boat motor knowledge they possess at our competitors’ shops. Our staff is also expertly versed in outboard motors and can easily go through the pros and cons of each Mercury Outboard for sale. Come visit our showroom soon to see why US Boatworks is a #1 choice for boat repair in Kansas City.
Mercury Premier Dealer Qualifications
Mercury® evaluates the performance of our dealers every year. The best dealers, who demonstrate an exceptional commitment to customer service, are recognized as Premier Mercury Marine Dealers.
- Have achieved and maintain a high service CSI (Customer Satisfaction Index) score
- Possess all the necessary service tools, testing equipment, manuals, and parts books
- Employ at least one Certified or Master Technician
- Provide timely service for all Mercury Marine customers
- Offer extended service hours and mobile service, when appropriate
- Use, display, and stock an adequate inventory of genuine Mercury Precision Parts
- Offer a clean, neat shop with well-organized tools and service literature